TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING EVENT PARTICIPATION AND TICKETSHOP CLEVEREVENTS.NL
DEFINITIONS AND ALL WEBSITES AND TICKETSHOPS COMMUNICATED OR PROMOTED BY CLEVER EVENTS & PRODUCTIONS WEBSITE:
Cleverevents.nl (Clever Events & Productions BV. Chamber of Commerce 77103564).
Customer: The person who buys one or more tickets to one ore more of the events promoted by Cleverevents.nl website.
Entrance fees: price of tickets excluding bank charges. Clever Event & Productions BV. does not charge any reservation costs, unless stated otherwise.
Event: The event as promoted on the clever events.nl website / our calendar.
Location: the address where the event takes place.
Organizer: The party or parties that commits to and is responsible for the organisation of the event.
Agreement: the relevant agreement between the organizer and the customer for the provision of services related to an event against payment.
Ticket: The prove of payment and the right to entry to an event or participation.
These general terms and conditions apply to all services related to all events organized by Clever Events & Productions BV.
- When purchasing an entrance ticket, Clever Events & Productions BV. will charge additional fees in addition to the event entrance fees for credit cards and Paypal. These costs are stated on the final payment screen.
- The payment of the entrance fees and other costs are paid to Clever Events & Productions BV. via an administrative settlement with a ticket provider.
- There are various payment methodes available, such as iDeal, Visa, Mastercard, banktransfer, etc.
- Once payment has been received, the agreement is final and can no longer be canceled, unless otherwise agreed.
- After receipt of payment, tickets are sent directly by mail. It may take some time before the ticket arrives in the customers mailbox.
- Clever Events & Productions BV. is not liable for any tickets not purchased through our official sales channel(s).
- In case of cancellation and – or relocation of the event, the customer will be refunded the paid entrance fees. The amount refunded will be after deduction of bank charges and excluding cancellation or relocation due to force majeure.
- Force majeure includes: war, danger of war and insurrection, terrorist threat, restrictive measures by both domestic and foreign governments, death of one or more members of the Royal House, fire, strikes, blockage – strike of transport, pandemic, epidemic or epidemic-like circumstances, flooding and extreme weather conditions failure of and damage to equipment and equipment control systems, sabotage and in general all unforeseen circumstances both at home and abroad, as a result of which compliance with the agreement can no longer reasonably be expected of Clever Events & Productions BV.
- Clever Events & Productions BV., does not accept any responsibilities or liability for the purchased and – or delivery of Tickets that have not been officially purchased and paid for via the designated ticket shop of the event organised or co-organised by Clever Events & Productions BV. Nor for agreements or requests made or not made by the customer, that are partly or fully unsettled by Clever Events & Productions BV. where’s a third party person or product – for example, the cash register or online acces at a location is directly or indirectly involved.
- Clever Events & Productions and its partner organisations may refuse admission to person(s) who have not purchased (one or more) tickets via the official and designated ticket shop of the event.
- This agreement and general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law, with the exclusion of rules of private international law regarding the applicable law. Disputes arising from the agreement and-or the general terms and conditions will initially be brought before the competent court in the district of The Hague, without prejudice to the possibility of appeal or cassation.
Complaints can be submitted to:
Customer service department Clever Events & Productions BV.